Starting first CNA job tomorrowRegister Today!
- by anichka Jul 4Last week I was dressed up for a job fair and decided to drop in at a place near my house to put in an application. I only just finished my class at the community college a month ago, and I applied for the registry in WA state immediately. I had found out early that day I had been approved, so I thought, what the heck.
Luck would have it I got an interview on the spot, and I will be starting tomorrow. I am excited, but a little nervous. Mostly I am nervous about work/school/family balance more than anything, but I am eager to get some experience finally!
Best of all, the place is literally a few blocks from my house. I have always hated commuting, so knowing I can sip my coffee as I walk to work in the morning makes me super happy.
- Jul 4 by mvm2So glad that you found such a great opertunity for yourself. Hoping everything goes well for you, CONGRATS
- Jul 5 by shortlilgirl02What type of setting will you be working in?
- Jul 5 by nurseapprenticeCongratulations! Enjoy every moment of it
- Jul 5 by IEDaveNice! Congrats!
- Jul 5 by anichkaI had a great day - much better than either of the places I did my clinical hours. It's a small (28 bed) rehabilitation/LTC facility. Everyone seems really nice, and I like the mix of patients that are just passing through and those that are there for longer stays.
- Jul 5 by FaithGurl93Congrats!!!! 😃 CNAs on deck!!! Lol hope that all goes well.
- Jul 6 by Jaynie_MarieCongrats on the job and the good first day!! Good luck as you get used to working as a CNA