Pt's/visitors reading Fifty Shades of Grey??? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 22, '12 by RNsRWeLet me see if I have this straight. You've had all of two patients and one visitor--over a period of 4-5 MONTHS--who were reading a book you don't think much of? And this offends you to the point of writing about it here?
Honestly, I say if this is the worst part of your job for the last five months, you are truly blessed.
- Aug 22, '12 by timmedicoLOL You wouldn't be interrupting much. Maybe they don't really like the book, but only wish to pass time/get their minds off of pain, etc; but if they do like it...to each their own.
- Aug 22, '12 by tothepointeLVNI actually thought the book was rather tame compared to the hype.
- Aug 22, '12 by hiddencatRNQuote from neverbethesameWell.I am NOT a prude by any stretch but come on ladies!!!
- Aug 22, '12 by AKissnerI understand where you are coming from ive been a CNA for 20 years , i've seen all the trends, but honestly id rather they get the jollys from the book than lean on the call light for enjoyment!! But u are right , some things should be read at home ...lol
- Aug 23, '12 by Wild Irish LPNThis is all good in my eye's....good for the mind, body and soul....and it keeps the blood flowing to all the vital organs
- Aug 23, '12 by tothepointeLVNIncidently its based on a piece of Twilight fan fiction.
- Aug 23, '12 by Cold StethoscopeQuote from tothepointeLVNWhat could possibly have greater literary merit than that?Incidently its based on a piece of Twilight fan fiction.
I think it's nice that people still read books, even fluffy books, rather than flip on Maury to see who's really the father.
- Aug 23, '12 by BrandonLPNJust remember, if their heart rate spikes suddenly on the tele monitor, KNOCK before rushing in the room...
- Aug 23, '12 by woohMeh, I feel bad for writers of erotic fiction that actually have writing skills. 50 Shades is just too badly written for me to waste my time on it.