Passed CNA Exams Today!Register Today!
- by Skayda Jun 21Hi all! I just wanted to let everyone know that I took and passed my CNA exams today! I had to do wash hands of course, rom on knee and ankle, radial pulse, ambulate and make an occupied bed. I ran out of time making the bed and didn't get the top sheet on right, pillowcase changed or the end of the skill done but I still passed! My advice to anyone taking the exams is to study a week and night before so the skills are fresh in your head and then relax and remember the safety and privacy issues but don't focus too much on making it perfect or you'll run out of time like I did. Thankfully the longest skill was last and I had enough steps done and done right in order for my score to be a passing grade. ^_^
- Jun 21 by marsqueenYay!! That's awesome, good job!!
- Jun 21 by mvm2Congrats, so very happy fr you. there is nothing better then having that off your mind, and the thrill of being able to relax and know its over
- Jun 21 by SkaydaQuote from mvm2OMG definitely! I've been stressing for three months! Now, all I need to do is mail my application in to the department of health in order to get a certificate mailed to me.Congrats, so very happy fr you. there is nothing better then having that off your mind, and the thrill of being able to relax and know its over
- Jun 22 by i_love_patient_careCongratulations!!
- Jun 22 by ♫patiently_waiting❤Congrats! I took a CNA class in high school a little over a year ago. Completed the class but never got certified. Now I want to get my certification to be a more competitive nursing school applicant. I've been taking practice tests online, my first try dealing with any of this stuff in over a year I made an 90. I have the written portion of the test down pact. But the physical stuff like making the beds the right way, etc, I've forgot ...
What was all the physical stuff you had to do, & could you give me a couple of pointers?
Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- Jun 22 by arianarod326Congrats hun!!!!!
- Jun 22 by aranursara7Congratulations and thanks a lot for the advice. I will be taking my final on Tuesday, lab exam on Wednesday and certification exam on Thursday. It's been a great experience, but I can't wait for this to be over so I can relax.