Just Completed Clinicals!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Just Completed Clinicals! in CNA/MA - Nursing / Medical Assistant, part of Nursing Student ... hello everyone! i just completed clinicals and it was awesome! it was so much fun . . . i love...by Queen Tiye, CNA Mar 4, '11hello everyone!
i just completed clinicals and it was awesome! it was so much fun . . . i love being able to help where it's really needed. this work is so rewarding . . . working with patients, i mean. i loved caring for them, getting them clean and tidy . . . comfortable and warm . . . treating them with respect and sensitivity.
i look forward to the things i can do to make their days a little richer, like art . . . music . . . audio books.
man oh man i look forward to the future!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=536101©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 520 Views
- Mar 4, '11 by tomc5555Congratulations on finishing your clinicals! Good luck with exams.
- Mar 5, '11 by nurse2b013Congratulations!!! I just finished mine a month ago and start my first CNA job tomorrow!
Good luck to you!!!
- Mar 5, '11 by interceptinglightYou have a great outlook on your job. I'll bet it will be everything you dream it will be and more. Except for those frustrating days where things go wrong no matter how hard you try to do everything right !! Just remember that you are on the front lines of health care and that what you do makes all the difference. :heartbeat
- Mar 5, '11 by Poi DogNo matter what, hang on to the enthusiasm you have now.
- Mar 8, '11 by Mikey31079Quote from kohala71:whck: go on, have some, you'll run it off later! and dont let the haters take that excitement from you!no matter what, hang on to the enthusiasm you have now.
- Mar 8, '11 by MurrRCongratulations! Even when I hated my job, I still loved caring for my residents. Don't ever lose that compassion - it's what'll keep your tired feet moving even when you want to stop.
- Mar 12, '11 by Queen Tiye, CNAthank you all for your encouragement:d i'm waiting to sit for the state exams now . . . reviewing in the meanwhile . . .