I passed. - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 7, '07 by allantiques4meCongratulations!
- Apr 7, '07 by adeem22Hi all - I just finished my state test this am and I was so nervous - I thought maybe I would be the one to need the emesis basin, or at least a bed to lie down on for a few minutes. I drew vest restraint, nail care, hair care and pericare (I just KNEW that would be one of mine I honestly don't know how I did and I won't know until Tuesday. The evaluator spoke with a very heavy accent and that added even more stress to my skills part. errrrr!! :smackingf :smackingf
Can you really say all this is worth it?
- Apr 7, '07 by Irene joyadeem22, good luck on your results! Honestly, I think the thick accent would throw me off too, I would be afraid that I did'nt hear her right and missed something! Let us know when you get the results!
- Apr 8, '07 by adeem22Irene joy - thanks for your reply , I should know something definite no later than this Wednesday - I'll be sure to let you know. (either way):smilecoffeecup:
- Apr 9, '07 by chadashWonderful! and
:hatparty: :hatparty: :hatparty: :hatparty: :hatparty: :hatparty:
- Apr 11, '07 by adeem22Hi to all, especially Irene Joy
- I passed
I'm so happy!!!
- Apr 11, '07 by chadashand congrats to you too~
- Apr 12, '07 by Irene joyYea!! adeem22!!! I tried to send you a PM but not sure if I did it right. Oh well, said same thing. Are you applying to ltc or hospitals?
- Apr 12, '07 by RN BSN 2009congrats!
- Apr 12, '07 by jb2u:redlight: congratulations!!! :redlight: