Got accepted into CNA program!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Got accepted into CNA program! in CNA/MA - Nursing / Medical Assistant, part of Nursing Student ... Hey all! Finally got a call back from the local hospital, and I've been accepted into the CNA...by zdeezy Jul 13, '12Hey all!
Finally got a call back from the local hospital, and I've been accepted into the CNA program! I'm super excited to actually be helping people, and actually having a job that matters. My classes start on the 24th. Wish me luck!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=756887©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 552 Views
- Jul 13, '12 by mvm2That is great! Good Luck with everything! I'll be taking mine starting the end of October, and I know what you mean about a job that matters. CNA work does not get paid a lot, but for me at least I can feel like it is a meaningful job, and that I make a differance in a persons life.
- Aug 8, '12 by zdeezyI know this is a major bump, but I got my certificate of completion today! Now I've just gotta find a job and wait it out until state certification test time on the 27th.
I had a pretty rough experience with my clinicals, mainly just the current cna's not doing their job or anything at all, but I'm not going to let that affect me, as I won't be working at the clinical site.
- Aug 8, '12 by SlaveHeartCongratulations! I think most clinical sites are eager to hire their new grads because they have basically had orientation. I totally regret not working for mine right after finishing my CNA program.
- Aug 9, '12 by zdeezyExtenuating circumstances are the only reason I can't work at the clinical site, otherwise I would have just went there. Had an incident the second day of clinicals requiring a witness statement to be filled out, but other than that everything was fine XD
- Aug 10, '12 by triniminnie102Wait, so you finished your whole program in a month? That's great! I wonder if this is generally how long the programs are. How long were your school days? And congratulations