Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - page 80
by Tangerine.atl 392,933 Views | 2201 Comments
has anyone attended or is currently attending chamberlain college of nursing in atlanta? if so, how is it? any info would be greatly appreciated. i am currently attending a technical college and have done all of my pre requisites... Read More
- 0Nov 30, '12 by REECIEcup19Quote from ivy_ricaFinancial aid is calculated by semester. There are two 8 week sessions in each semester. If you take 12 credits per semester, you'll be eligible for full time financial aid.@ Akilah the maximum hrs that can be taken here per 8 weeks is 9 credits??? I'm want to know if I take 7 credits will I still be eligible for full pell grant. Please give feedback if you understand. Thanks!
- 0Nov 30, '12 by Teah8177Quote from ivy_ricaI was able to get a few scholarships from fast web and my job. Still have to pay out of pocket. I have another degree also.@ Teah for financial aid after loans and pell grant; will you still have to pay out of pocket? Didi you apply for any scholarships? Just hoping that everything works out where I don't have to pay out of pocket.
- 0Nov 30, '12 by REECIEcup19Quote from ivy_ricaI've taken around 6 or 7 so far. The most you can take is 9 per session which is 18 per semester. You can't take more than 18 credits in a semester.@ REECIEcup19 How many credits do you usually take every 8 weeks? In previous threads I read that the most one could take was 9 in every 8 weeks?? Please clarify Thanks!
- 0Nov 30, '12 by akilah530Quote from ivy_ricaSo far nothing out of pocket for me. As far as the max....I'm not sure but I know they will work your schedule so u will get the max amount if aid available@ Akilah for financial aid after loans and pell grant; will you still have to pay out of pocket? Didi you apply for any scholarships? Just hoping that everything works out where I don't have to pay out of pocket.
- 0Hi guys I just came across this accreditation page online. Check it out and let me know what you think.
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association