Chamberlain College of nursing - graduation rate? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 31, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to Chamberlain College Online Nursing degrees forum.
- Jan 2 by Steph120On their website, I see the reported graduation rate for all new full-time students (including transfers) is 76%. Itís under the Student Consumer Info link on their home page. Where did you hear it was 11%?
- Jan 4 by LunahRNI did my RN-BSN through Chamberlain and I loved it. I can guarantee that I'm not a fake student who actually works for the college.
- Jan 5 by kaylaBSNMe too! I loved it. It was all online ( I did the RN -BSN ). I would recommend it to anyone who is willing to do the work to get it done
- Jan 5 by robin4922I'm in the RN to BSN program now and I will finish in May... I have been extremely happy with the program!! It is very manageable if you are working full-time too!!
- Jan 5 by LunahRNThere are a couple of interesting links you can check for info:
Chamberlain College of Nursing | US News
Student Consumer Information
Yes, Chamberlain has been around since 1889 -- it was originally founded as the Deaconess School of Nursing. DeVry bought the school in 2005 and changed the name in 2006. Many of the BSN campuses are pretty new, so you won't find grad rates for many of them for a period of time -- they haven't graduated anyone yet! LOL. Personally, I only worry about my own graduation rate ... it's 100%.
- Jan 5 by WyndDrivenRainQuote from LunahRNAgreed. I graduated from chamberlain RN-BSN in 2010 and it was a great program. I'm doing my MSN-NP right now at another school and since Chamberlain is starting a DNP program soon, I hope to go back there to complete the DNP. I thought it was a great program. You get out what you put in.Personally, I only worry about my own graduation rate ... it's 100%.
- Jan 6 by LunahRNQuote from WyndDrivenRainOh, really?? I'd love to go back to Chamberlain again. Where are you doing your NP?I'm doing my MSN-NP right now at another school and since Chamberlain is starting a DNP program soon, I hope to go back there to complete the DNP. I thought it was a great program. You get out what you put in.
- Jan 6 by KdreneeChamberlain is starting a DNP program!!???? Omg that would be greeaatttt!!!!