Army Reserve CRNA - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 6, '10 by missceceThanks but question isn't for me so I don't have contact with recruiters. Was just wondering in general what would happen in that situation and thought someone here might know
- Sep 12, '10 by Emilynn09Quote from missceceRecruiters are easy enough to find though for you to get in contact with.Thanks but question isn't for me so I don't have contact with recruiters. Was just wondering in general what would happen in that situation and thought someone here might know
- Sep 13, '10 by TJFRNWhat is the age limit on Army Reserve? I'm 42 and planning to enter CRNA school. Can I get into a school then join the reserve?
- Sep 18, '10 by olderthandirt2Quote from RN1980I'm currently Active duty rn in the Army CRNA program (USAGPAN) and femaleim sure you have contacted a medical army reserve recruiter. there is a poster by the name "olderthandirt2" i believe is in the army crna program or has just finished it, dont know if he is reserve or reg. army. private mail him for some info. good luck.
If anyone has any questions about the program, let me know.
As far as reserve....I was reserve as a 66H8A (icu rn) then went active. From what I understand the Army Reserve component is 100% for their CRNA slots (meaning....they don't need anymore for this fiscal yr).
Where as the Active duty CRNA fill rate is ~ 50%
....big need for more CRNAs.
- Dec 2, '10 by slipngas2013So how does active duty v/s reserve status work?