Frontier Nursing University CLass 113-115Register Today!
- by Mary C Jan 11Roll call and discussion for all of us applying to Frontier Bound spring term 2013.
I haven't submitted anything but I'm so excited.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=807788©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,918 Views
- Jan 20 by SnowboardRNI'm applying (hopefully) for 114. I submitted my online application with the essays and resume a few weeks ago when I made my final decision for Frontier. But it is taking FOREVER for my official transcripts to get here, now I'm kinda freaking out wondering if everything will get there by the 13th. If not, I am wondering if there is a way to cancel that online application and make a new one for the next Frontier Bound date (in August).Last edit by SnowboardRN on Jan 20 : Reason: spelling
- Jan 21 by Mary CIn my experience, if they receive it after the deadline, they may just push your admission to a later class (provided your accepted).
- Jan 23 by raza718mI applied for class 113- FNP program, Still haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully I will get a reply soon!
- Jan 26 by EmilyProulxI applied for Class 115 WHCNP program. I read that we won't know if we were accepted or not until 8 weeks before Frontier Bound date. It's killing me!!!
- Jan 26 by Mary CClass 113 CNEP isn't closing until Feb 18. I bet we won't find out until April!
- I mailed out my packet, now the waiting game begins! I don't care when I get in... whether it's June, August or November.. just so long as I get in SOMETIME!
- Feb 2 by Mary CMy husband just shoveled the driveway and unburied my car so I could make it to the post office. Everything is in! From the past history of notifications, it seems like we won't find out until April 8th. I will be on vacation April 6-19, so hopefully it's not a vacation wrecker!
I haven't been able to find much information about readmission rates. I hope I have a shot! Did you apply to 113 too, SnowboardRN?
- Awesome husband! It is very snowy here too... I am so ready to hate the summer heat again!I applied to 114 because I have to do the bridge program.
- I haven't seen anyone else post that they are applying to 114 so maybe I won't have many competitors ... wishful thinking right? :-D