Frontier Nursing University Bridge Class 111 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 2 by frylockholmesI know! Every time I get an email, my phone does a quick little vibrate... I'm going to be having palpitations every time I hear it. Hopefully it will be soon... fingers crossed...
Good news is, on New Years Eve(which was also my 24th birthday), I just so happened to deliver my first baby!! Just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
On the other hand, I'm starting to second guess myself with my application... So i went ahead and requested PTO for the June class just in case.
- Jan 8 by Mary CDid you get in?
- Jan 8 by djmatteNo word here yet. Anyone else hear yet?
- Jan 8 by djmatteOddly enough i just noticed today was roll call deadline for the winter semester students per the frontier Facebook page. Is that a bad omen if we've heard nothing?
- Jan 8 by SnowboardRNI'm really sorry to butt into the post but I have a question and am already filling up this poor board with my question posts, haha.
I just submitted my application to Frontier, and after I uploaded my essays and resume I clicked finish and it took me to the Power Campus self service site. Is this normal?? I was expecting a "thank you for submitting" or something to show that it went through.
By the way, good luck to you all! I'm so jealous that you're so much closer to starting your journey than I am!
- Jan 9 by djmatteHi there Snow. I believe you need to fill out the online application after you submit your material. Once you go through that it should be good to go. What I would do though if you are unsure at any step is to give the school a call and they will likely help you out.
As for class 111, I emailed the person handling admissions last night and she said things aren't finalized yet and we would be emailed as soon as she has word. After I sent the email I reallized that the "winter roll call" would be more for current students. Since the "winter semester" started on Jan 7th, we wouldn't even see our bridge bound until the semesters almost over. So not worrying on that end. Thanks a bunch CNM2b for the info.
- Jan 9 by CNM2BYes, the roll call is for current students. We have to check in to each course within the first 2 days of each term.
- Jan 9 by CarolAnnVanJust received via FB:
Frontier Nursing University
Good news for Class 111 applicants--the admissions office will start sending out application notifications over the next few days, starting today! You should keep an eye on your inbox this afternoon. Good luck!