Frontier Nursing University Bridge Class 111 - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 25, '12 by frylockholmeswhere exactly are you seeing this drop down list?
- Oct 27, '12 by cass_ie89RNAh thanks for answering me
I actually called Frontier and got it straightened out.
You're from Texas? Me too! Which part?
- Oct 27, '12 by frylockholmesI live north of Dallas. What about you?
- Oct 28, '12 by cass_ie89RNOh that's cool can't say I've been past Dallas but its pretty up there.
I live in deep south Texas. Like my city has a border. Lol
- Nov 11, '12 by ERICRN1985Quote from Jazzy*I called and asked the Bridge advisor and this is what she told me. All so A friend of mine was waitlisted a year ago and he gained admission the next term as well. So I'm taking it as truth and hoping they are not both politicians.Did they tell you when you were waitlisted that you have a guaranteed spot in 111? I was waitlisted for 109 but they did not say that I have a guaranteed spot in another class...
- Nov 11, '12 by nurse141427Hey,
I also applied to class 111. Cannot wait to hear back, the wait is terrible! Hope to see you all there!
- Dec 2, '12 by frylockholmesOnly about a month and a half left until we can expect to hear something! So excited!!
- Dec 20, '12 by frylockholmesSooo the frontier facebook page said that it would definitely be after the new year before decisions are sent out. I'm sure we all knew this intuitively, but now we know for sure... so we can just relax through the holidays. Good luck to everyone and merry christmas and happy new year... (and happy birthday to me on December 31st!) haha
- Dec 25, '12 by djmatteI applied for the 111 class as well. Fingers crossed on making the quota system
- Dec 27, '12 by frylockholmesGood luck!!! Sometime in the next 3 weeks for sure we will find out!