PRN payRegister Today!
This is a discussion on PRN pay in CCU Nursing / Coronary / Cardiac, part of Critical Care Nursing ... Hi all, I am looking to pick up some prn work but was wondering what I should expect to make per...by Lovelymo79 Jul 16, '12Hi all, I am looking to pick up some prn work but was wondering what I should expect to make per hour. I work CVICU, 1 year experience. I will be done with checking off on taking fresh post-op hearts next week. I make almost $40 an hour when i do overtime so I would like to make about the same with a prn position. Do you think that is realistic with my background and experience? I know it depends on where you live also so I'm also posting in my home state thread as well. Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=758319©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,607 Views
- Aug 11, '12 by Lovelymo79*bump*
- Aug 12, '12 by Kara RN BSNFor most places I know around me (new england area) per diem nurses do get more an hour, somewhere between 5-10%. Where you work in CVICU id expect youd get critical care diff also
- Aug 13, '12 by 8jimi8ICURN3 years experience, 2.5 in critical care.I signed per Diem with Maxim staffing solutions for 40/hr last week.
- Aug 16, '12 by SICU_MurseThe per diem pay rates in Southern NJ are pretty competitive. Most hospitals down here are unionized, which helps. You can view local contracts for various hospitals at Health Professionals & Allied Employees |
- Aug 16, '12 by Lovelymo79I just signed up with an agency and am happy with the rate. Thanks all!