CCRN - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 26, '10 by EmendietaCongratulations, I'm now begining to study for this test.. If you dont mind sharing, what aids did you use for this test??
- Sep 27, '10 by stineknightCongrats! Be loud and be proud that you have passed! Those with the rolling eyes are probably complacent and settled into their work. Don't let them get you down. You have now shown yourself, your work and future employers that you have taken the initiative to take a test that proves you have a level of knowledge/expertise in your field. Do we roll our eyes when a MD gets certified in a specialty field? NO! We expect them to! We should have the same expectations of our peers.
- Sep 29, '10 by RNCCRN9706Quote from EmendietaI used the CD with Pass CCRN, Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio tapes and also attended a live CCRN review course with her. If you can see her live, I highly recommend it!Congratulations, I'm now begining to study for this test.. If you dont mind sharing, what aids did you use for this test??
- Sep 30, '10 by ZaphodThe Denison book is pretty good too. In the end I ended with 4-5 books and got something out of all of them. I found that cardiac and especially knowing your swan values and how it affects hemodynamics with proper pharmacology was the major emphasis of the test. Thank you everyone for your encouragements. I am thinking of looking for a job that does pay extra and values the CCRN.
- Sep 30, '10 by AprilRNurseMany people are jealous of others success. Congrats to you!