Executive Health ResourcesRegister Today!
- by Been there,done that Oct 12, '11Anyone work for EHR? Would appreciate any insight!
- Oct 12, '11 by delta32I work for an insurance company the reviews the appeals through EHR
- Oct 13, '11 by stephlover21Do you work for them? I have applied back in July and sent my clinical responses in August, still haven't heard back. My friends has been working with them for several months now. What exactly did you need to know? Maybe I can ask her.
- Oct 18, '11 by MomRN0913a few nurses I worked with are Nurse Letter Coordinators who are happy with their jobs, flexible schedule, work from home.
I wish they wanted to hire me
- May 29, '12 by aag009Hi. I was wondering if anyone works for EHR. I sent my response on clinical senario but they have decided to not hire me. Does anyone else know of a company like EHR or how to get hired by them. Thanks
- Jul 24, '12 by lweave2Hi delta32 - I have experience in a wide variety of nursing roles. My last interesting gig was research nurse with Emory University for 7 years & got laid-off back in 2009. Currently I'm working with Visiting Angels doing home care visits. I'm interested in getting my foot in the door in the insurance field. Can we schedule an Informational Interview for 15 minutes of your time @ your convenience? I would really like to get your feedback & your recommendations about your nursing career journey. Just let me know.-Thank You- Lisa
- Jul 24, '12 by MomRN0913aag, same thing happened to me as you can see. I have 3 ex coworkers who work for them. 2 of us applied at the same time, our letters were just about the same, she got to the next step and hired, and I didn't
I still really, really want to work for them.
- Sep 14, '12 by aag009MOMRN0913 how does your friend like working there? Im sorry both of us didn't get hired. Are there any similar jobs that you know of?
- Nov 30 by MomRN0913I know this is an old thread. But I eventually did get hired to EHR. I've been working there for almost 2 months now.
Persistence paid off. I was very persistent and always followed up. I'm an appeals nurse and love it. Very interesting work. It's always work from home, I love it!