Cardiac Vascular Nurse Certification by ANCCRegister Today!
- by XIGRIS Jul 30, '08Any allnurses.comm members any input regarding this certification by The American Nurses Credentialing Center? Any tips on what book to study and what to focus on? Thanks a lot.
- Aug 4, '08 by ghillbertDon't you already have CCRN, CSC and CMC? You're a certification machine!!
- Aug 5, '08 by ghillbertI think it's safe to say you have cardiac covered... haha.
- Dec 5, '08 by XIGRISQuote from ghillbertQuestion - why are you getting all the certs? Are you still learning? Are they helping you at this point? Or are you collecting letters after your name? I can't imagine there's much about cardiac that's escaped you that you need to study for now!
Learning is a continous process my friend. I love to learn new things. Nope, actually these were credentials I wanted for so long but could not afford to take ( they are expensive you know ) but now, I can afford them. Also, Im still active in critical care education so I want to make sure I'm prepared.
- Dec 5, '08 by ghillbertHey, good for you. I love to learn new stuff too, it keeps me interested. Good luck on your new challenges!
- Dec 28, '08 by experiencedrnIt is not strictly cardiac in focus. I took it and you should have no problem with it. There is another credentialling for Cardiac nurses that is a three tier program through the American College of Cardiovascular Nurses. Inc. www.accn.net. The level I and II exams are tough, but well worth the frustration.
- Sep 28, '10 by ECRN 4085XIGRIS,
Wondering how your test went? (Know this is a relatively old thread) Im looking to sit for this exam in November, curious if you have any tips for a first time cert exam taker. Thanks!!