UFV Sept 2013 - Page 16Register Today!
- Apr 17 by ParastonHaha I've actually got a count down written out at work for may 6th. It's the earliest I'm allowing myself to check myufv! Unless of course I see you guys saying there are changes in status before then!
Just keeping myself busy until I hear some news! We're almost there!!
- Apr 17 by riri.gHahaha I am pretty sure we are all feeling the same thing. I am not allowing myself to check my account until may 5th or so. I don't want to drive myself crazy. HOPEFULLY we receive our letters before close to may 10. I would rather find out by letter than anxiously checking myUFV.
- Apr 18 by bingingonly April 18th so far to go!
- Apr 18 by ParastonBut a WHOLE day closer than April 17!
- Apr 18 by das729I'm freaking out again. I just looked online and searched what nursing classes they offered in the summer and it says two third year classes which start on May 9th. I'm assuming thats the fast tracking program that I want to get into too. If I don't this will tear me apart. I still haven't heard anything from them. Shouldn't take 3 months to assess me. GUR!!
- Apr 18 by bingingdoes anyone know how many are put in the waitlist?
- Apr 19 by ParastonBinging...they don't really have a wait list (at least they say they don't). It seems to be anyone who has gone through the whole process (application, essay, interview) and who didn't make it in are all put on this "wait list". If someone who was offered a spot backs out, the spot will be offered to the next applicant with the highest points.
- Apr 19 by riri.gYeah it's not really a wait list... it's more of a "Hey this person didn't take the seat offer and you're next in line so... Congrats!" Basically what happens is if a person turns down the offer (Maybe they got into another school), UFV will offer it to the next person with the most points. & If that person decides to turn it down, the seat will then be offered to the next person in line. I can't guarantee that this is true, but based on what people have said, it is done this way... I don't know If I am making any sense... I am so sleepy! I've been running on 5 hours of sleep/night for the last couple weeks. It's starting to take it's toll on me!
- Apr 21 by KimberSLess than 3 weeks left to wait. Anybody else counting down? lol
- Apr 21 by riri.gSomewhat Lol. I don't want to think about it too much. Funny today I checked my Ufv account. Hahaha!