UFV 2012 Fall Intake - Insights and Meetings - Page 14Register Today!
- May 6, '12 by invictuslol mission I know I will be. I say we make it a game and try to guess in person personality to online anonymous posts. Although that could take awhile. Then again we do have like 4 years... To those of you who did not make it JUST KEEP TRYING!! I didn't get in last time either, and I know how disappointing that was, but just use the time to better your application. Retake prereqs get more volunteer hours, take stat and English 105, whatever. Like mission said, January is a mere short 4 months after Sept!!
- May 7, '12 by Fruitloop3Hello again,
Thank-you for your replies!
I have done all my non-nursing courses except for stats and the human services. This is my second time applying. I upgraded some of my classes to get higher marks and I guess that just wasnt enough! I calculated that I have 14.67/16 for the grade component. My interview went really well and the interviewer said "see you in September" ... maybe she was just trying to be nice? Oh well! I must say, this is very discouraging... but an obstacle is just another opportunity!
- May 7, '12 by Alka_Selse BScBlargh. Still no mail! I'm starting to get anxious, hehe. On the plus side, my application online now says "Accepted Conditionally", so hopefully that means I'm in! Congrats to the rest of you too! I was pretty sure we'd all get in :P Yay! I can't wait to start, now. Still up for study group? I can give you guys a tour of ARHCC, too, haha. The portering is going really well, and I now pretty much know the hospital in and out.
- May 8, '12 by mission1234Anyone get their letters yet?
- May 8, '12 by Alka_Selse BScNope, not yet. If they were sent out yesterday/today, then I don't expect that we'll get them this Thursday/Friday.
- May 8, '12 by camp11Nothing yet! I would think they sent them out Monday since they made decisions on Friday - So I'm hoping tomorrow=) fingers crossed
- May 9, '12 by camp11Got my acceptance letter in the mail this morning=)
- May 9, '12 by Alka_Selse BScMe too! Yay! ^_^
- May 9, '12 by invictusMe three!! How many times have you guys read yours? lol!! Soooo very happy!!!
- May 9, '12 by jshadowsme too!!!!! felt great!