Second Entry Nursing in Ontario fall 2013Register Today!
- by nurse emmy Jan 29Hey everyone,
I have applied for the fall 2013 nursing programs of my choice, and the wait has begun. I was hoping to start a thread where we can share our application process, when we get accepted, etc.
I applied to Humber's second entry program, as well as the 4 year (as a backup) and George Brown's 4 year RN program. REALLY putting all my eggs in the Humber basket.
I graduated from the university of Guelph in spring 2011 with a BA in psychology. My avg for the last 2 years was an 81%.
Anyone else care to share?
- 6,868 Views
- Feb 25 by nurse emmyI was accepted to humber today for the second entry program! so glad!
- Feb 26 by Medic2RNMoved to the Canada Nursing Programs forum.
- Feb 26 by Cole91I applied to U of T, Trent, Queens, Western and McMaster for the 2nd entry program. I'm in my 4th year at the University of Guelph and I really hope I get in somewhere...I'm starting to think I should have applied to colleges too...
- Feb 26 by Pink TulipI am in 4th year at Laurier, applied to Western, UFT, and UAlberta. I really wish I had known about these accelerated programs earlier, finding out in January then realizing half of the applications were closed really sucked. My GPA is somewhere around 80% for last two years. It's really hard to wait all the way until March/April for these applications!
- Feb 26 by Cole91My average is around an 80% too. Keep me updated with any acceptances and I'll do the same! I'm sure we'll both get in somewhere
- Mar 15 by gogu13hi everyone...i am internationally educated...applied for second entry nursing at humber...i am going to give admission test for practical nursing at humber...but second entry is my first choice...my GPA IS 3.4 SOOOO ANYONE CAN TELL ABOUT CHANCES..i am soo nervous...
- Mar 16 by sm.1990I got accepted to Trent for compressed nursing on Friday!