BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 55Register Today!
- Jan 17 by BulmaBriefsMine is still the same It still says 'waistlisted'
- Jan 17 by mass59Mine has not changed yet !! still waitlisted !
- Jan 28 by nursemel87Hey Everyone!
I'm currently in term 5 of the nursing program at BCIT (will be starting preceptorship in August 2013... yay!). Just wanted to wish you all good luck!!!!
FYI: I was waitlisted as well and had to wait a semester before I finally got in. While I waited I used the time to finish some of my online prerequisites such as libs 7001 and 7002. Being waitlisted in my opinion isn't too bad... enjoy your freedom now while you can
- Jan 29 by ace12345Hey nursemel87! Did u find that most ppl who were wait listed in one intake got accepted the next?
- Jan 29 by ace12345As long as they completed the electives 7001 and 7002
- Jan 29 by vana_Just got my provisional acceptance just now!! I was on top of the hold list and deferred to August so I was no longer on the hold list for January. So I hope that those who were guaranteed a spot will find out soon!!!
- Feb 27 by nursemel87Hey! Yes I did!
- Feb 28 by ace12345Cool thanks! I'm really hopeful to get the show on the road!
- Apr 5 by Erica_Hi Everyone!
I'm new to this feed, and had a few questions.
Just recently figured out what I wanted my career to be, and am eager to start the process applying to nursing schools! How has the process been so far? If you could give advice to someone like myself just starting up, what would it be (Volunteer/focus on gpa?) For those that got in, what pre reqs did you have?
Looking forward to hearing back!