BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - page 43
by Chhun3 103,984 Views | 561 Comments
Just wanted to get something started as I will be applying for this intake. Let's get this thread going. Fill me in on who you are and why you are applying bcit's nursing program. I was told that BCIT is the most recognized... Read More
- 0Nov 7, '12 by Panda82I don't entirely understand that. They say it's a competition each time but yet people can be guaranteed a spot for the next intake? My guess is you are probably #1 or #2 on the hold list and they are likely thinking you will be getting in for January.
And now we sit and wait some more. Does anyone know who I can contact to ask what I can do to strengthen my application for August?
- 1Nov 7, '12 by SIMBURGERHi everyone,
I am on the hold list too and am guaranteed a spot for the August intake as well. The e-mail said the following: "this offer is not being sent to all hold list candidates only those in the top positions. I just e-mailed deferring to the August intake because I was planning to defer regardless.
Good luck to you all and I cannot wait to meet you guys!
- 0Nov 7, '12 by ty_botHi all,
I'm just trying to figure this out. Has anybody received a non-offer? Or is everyone considered hold-list until a week or so down the road?
Also, when you received your hold-list email, does it state for everyone that the registration fee is waived if you apply for August 2013?
Thanks for the help, congrats to those that are in, and best of luck to the hold-listed.
- 1Nov 7, '12 by Panda82I have also emailed them. I also informed them that if I am unsuccessful in obtaining a seat for the January 2013 intake I would like to re-apply for August. I am absolutely 100% determined to get in! And vana, congrats! You were so close and can still breathe a sigh of relief knowing you are definitely in for August!
- 0Nov 7, '12 by BulmaBriefsThere are 76 people on the holdlist I just called. Those who are on the top of the holdlist are those who can be deferred to august or would most likely get into January's program. For the rest of us though, like myself, the chances are very slim and I have to recompete but my application will be stronger next time. I will wavier my fee for August though. keep up the hope! Good luck to you all and I shall see u all on here online when we're competing for August's intake!Last edit by BulmaBriefs on Nov 7, '12