BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 39Register Today!
- Nov 6, '12 by JosquareYay!!!! Provisional Acceptance Finally I can relax !!!!Thank you all For keeping this post alive. Thanks to this post, I survived this long and torturesome waiting period.Congrats to those got accepted! We will be meeting each other shortly!For those who didnt get in, don't give up!!!!! Never! This post actually provides a lot of helpful tips. So pls do take advantage of it. Work/volunteers experience are As important as Grade/credits. In my case, the main reason I am being accepted is because of my work experience and I have two good reference letters.Hope this will help you guys for next try
- Hi josquare,
Congratulations for getting accepted into the program! I hope you don't mind me if I ask you what letter does your last name start with?
- Nov 6, '12 by JosquareStarts with L. They may sent the rest Out on tmr
- Thank goodness lol. Mine starts with a P. So close! For some reason I feel like tomorrow will never come.
Good luck to everyone!
- Nov 6, '12 by animalhandlerIt just hit me how excited I am to meet all of you in real life!
- Nov 6, '12 by dog_printsHi everyone,
Just a heads up, I was notified via email around 5:54 pm yesterday (Nov 5) to check myCommunication. It says I am provisionally accepted. My last name starts with W.
- hmmm..maybe they didn't go alphabetical then? :S And congratz dog printsLast edit by BulmaBriefs on Nov 6, '12
- Nov 6, '12 by blondie85I was accepted last night!!! So excited... I can't believe this is happening. I can't wait to meet everyone who will be part of the January class!!!!!!!!For those of you who haven't been notified yet I will be sending you good thoughts all day! Good luck!
Ps does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for the jan 2013 class?Last edit by blondie85 on Nov 6, '12 : Reason: Adding
- Nov 6, '12 by ProgressorI e-mailed the admissions officer with a deferral request. If it's not granted I will still start the program in January. If it is granted there will be one more person accepted into this intake.
- Nov 6, '12 by vana_Interesting that you got emailed, some people did not.