BCIT August 2013 Applicants - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 12 by ace12345Yes it is accepted! I believes it's bio 1103 and 1203 good luck!
- Jan 15 by PublicHealthHopefulhi I have a few little questions in regards to applying, hopefully someone can help me:
-can you still submit your resume- I was confused about when the actual deadline was
-for your University transcripts, do they have to be mailed directly from your university to BCIT or can you actually drop it off (sealed) in person.
Thank you : )
- Jan 15 by vana_Hi PublicHealthHopeful,
Looks like a few of you were confused and just reading the earlier posts, they might still be accepting them. I would sign on and see what the status for each item says for your application, or call and ask to make sure of that.
As for Transcripts, I'm pretty sure you could deliver them sealed in person but they would have to have the official seal from the institution its coming from. Either way you'll have to order them and its better if the just get sent to BCIT.
- Jan 21 by ace12345Hey everyone! It now shows the fall 2013 application for those who were wait listed for jan 2013 and are reapplying!
- Jan 21 by ace12345Hi everyone! It looks like fall 2013 has been updated for those people who were wait listed for jan 2013! Good luck everyone! Let the process begin
- Jan 21 by BulmaBriefsOh boy..."Pending Department Review..." We have met again....
- Jan 21 by memegumiI am still waitlisted .. nothing has changed yet
- Jan 22 by someguy604Does anyone else find the process of applying frustrating? I sent my transcripts to BCIT from my other institutions more than once and they have told me via mycommunication that they are missing them. In addition I called the admissions officer many times for days and got no reply back and also got no reply for my email.
- Jan 23 by ace12345They are very busy! I'm sure they have it..it takes time to process everything especially so close to the deadline if u sent them I wouldn't worry
- Jan 23 by lego.houseHey guys! I've applied to the program as well (I originally applied for January). I've added more volunteer hours and credits for this round, so hopefully that's a step in the right direction! Good luck everyone!!
Let the waiting game begin!