RPN Exam Prep Courses? - Page 2Register Today!
- May 11, '11 by itsmejuliI'm an LPN educated in the States. I'll be writing the CPNRE on May 18th. I did the online predictor tests yeah...I got excellent results. I'll continue to review for the exam.
With multiple choice test questions you have to have a high level of written english comprehension in order to understand the question and choose the correct answer.
Read the question, read it again. Figure out what its asking, then eliminate the 2 obviously wrong answers. Read the question again...look at the remaining answers and choose the most appropriate answer.
- Jun 13, '11 by hideehello itsmejuli,
hows your exam last may?
- Jul 3, '11 by newnursejoanyeah how did it go? I'm sorta of in the same predicament, as I have to write my CRNE (Canadian Registered Nurses Exam). Did you pass? If not, I would suggest that you take a CPNRE prep course (RPN exam prep). Alot of my friends, many of which are RPNs have taken it with the torontoschoolofnursing.com and had a lot of good things to say about them. Heres their link http://torontoschoolofnursing.com/CRNE10.html
They offer both the CRNE prep course (RN exam prep) and NCLEX. Let me know how did. I'm pretty nervous about writing my CRNE in October, but at least I have 3 months to study. Just out of curiosity where did you get the online predictor tests?
- Oct 28, '11 by sherjul2010I to am interested in taking the exam prep course as i was not successful my first attempt at writing the CPNRE exam, but was wondering if there is one closer to the windsor/chatham-kent area
- Jan 14, '12 by jay_jhello everyone!
if any of you can please suggest a good or recent books/review materials or guide for CPNRE, i would greatly appreciate it. i'm new here in Canada and I'm having a hard time looking for RPN materials even online. i wouldn't mind buying second hand materials as long as they're not too old and inexpensive. hope to hear from any of you.
God bless with your results!
- Jan 14, '12 by dishesjay_j
You can order the prep guide from the exam provider Assessment Strategies Inc Assessment Strategies Inc. - Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination
also look on assessment strategies inc website for information about the exam, the exam blueprint and the predictor test.
- Jan 14, '12 by jay_jthank you dishes!
- Jan 14, '12 by janfrnQuote from jay_jJust remember that any arrangements made for exchanging second-hand resources for money MUST be accomplished in private in order to comply with our Terms of Service.i wouldn't mind buying second hand materials as long as they're not too old and inexpensive. hope to hear from any of you.
- Jul 8, '12 by Golden KeyI know this post is a little late… but I did come across these posts when I was looking for a RPN exam prep course in the Mississauga area myself. So I felt compelled to share my experience with you all.
I landed up with The Canadian Nursing Career Assistance Program. Yes, I have passed my RPN exam. I like that the instructor was understanding, and she tried her best to accommodate my learning needs as well as she listened attentively to my concerns and tried her best to help me.
Here is the link CNCAP.ca - RN / RPN exam preperation and review
Thank you allnurses.com and best wishes to all of you
- Aug 15, '12 by capcakehello! i am a newbie here. I would like to ask how may exam takes are they allowed in rpn in toronto? is it 3 takes and then youre done?. pls. advise ;(