CRNE in oct - page 3
Hello! just wondering if anyone who took the exam last oct heard news when are they releasing the exam. It is almost 6 weeks and i'm getting nervous about the thing. :o sometimes i just try to forget it. :uhoh3:... Read More
- 0Nov 16, '07 by inrami saw from posts in another thread that crne is much different from nclex. so for med-surg details i can use nclex books. how about questions on nursing interventions? i have the crne guide and i feel it is very limited. any other helpful reference which i can use? a reviewer with "canadian approach" help!!!!
- 0Nov 20, '07 by macoy2003are you located in the philippines? i'm also interested in the crne exams and i do plan to take it early next year in canada? i'd like to talk to you and hopefully we can share our reviewers and sources.. macoy
Quote from inrami saw from posts in another thread that crne is much different from nclex. so for med-surg details i can use nclex books. how about questions on nursing interventions? i have the crne guide and i feel it is very limited. any other helpful reference which i can use? a reviewer with "canadian approach" help!!!!Last edit by janfrn on Nov 20, '07 : Reason: removed mobile telephone number: violation of terms of service
- 0Dec 8, '07 by azrael527hello to both of you. I am also planning to take the CRNE maybe either june or october next yr. I just got my eligibiliy from ONtario. I think there are very few of us here in the Philippines that is applying in CANADA. And have not seen any available resources as of now. My aunt from CAnada will try to ship some reviewers for me. Maybe we can share all of our resources as well. May I know when and where will you take the exam? Hope we can help each other. Thanks.
- 0Dec 11, '07 by azrael527hi borik1234. yup I submitted all my requirements last july 2007 and I already received my eligibility from CNO this first wk of december. How about you? I do'nt have yet my IELTS so I'm planning to take that first this January and I'm planning to take the June or October CRNE. THe CNO also encourages me to take the course: Nursing in Ontario under CARE (Center for Internationally Educated Nurse). I do not know yet what to do, I just tried my luck in CNO and fortunately got my eligibility. I do not have any employer yet. But i am planning to get a visitor's visa for the exam and try to get an employer directly from Ontario if that will be possible. Hope somebody can help.... THanks
- 0Dec 13, '07 by borik1234hi azrael527,im planning to take the CRNE,but my friend in toronto told me that nurses from phils is equivalent to diploma program in ontario that is why THEY required them to go back to school for 2years for BscN DEGREE,,im just wondering because your eligible to take the CRNE inspite that your in the phils.right now,,maybe your so lucky,,