White Memorial- RN New Grad 2013 - Page 16Register Today!
- Apr 6 by klarityWeird, i dont think i remember doing it. Hell, ive been filling out so many applications i cant keep up! :-)
- Apr 9 by ner214Just received the pre-qualifying questionnaire so make sure you check your email! Good Luck!!
- Apr 9 by coconutgirl14Do you guys know if the questionnaire was sent to all applicants? Or only the ones selected to move forward.
- Apr 9 by SandyMickeyI'm wondering that same thing coconutgirl. I have a friend who applied and hasn't received it yet
- Apr 9 by gastro2012the website says "All interested applicants who apply online will prepare a prescreening questionnaire and e-mail it to..."
So it sounds like everyone get its, but I haven't received it yet either...
- Apr 9 by db2xsI just got an email from the recruitment team, stating they have divided the 950 applicants (!) into three randomized cohorts and will send out the questionnaires to the three groups at three separate times. "So please don't worry if you don't get it today"
- Apr 9 by SandyMickeyMan their selection process is intense!! So many interviews and a med test? Wow...
- Apr 9 by Sunglitz56950 applicants and 20-30 spots....talk about tough competition!
- Apr 10 by ashleyrosesfApplied as well! Received the same email as above this afternoon about dividing into three random groups. We'll see!
- Apr 10 by kdawsonRNhi everyone I am new to this group. i applied for the ED position and just received the same message as everyone else about don't worry if you dont get the questionnaire today. If anyone receives the questionnaire would you care to share what the format looks like. Does anyone know someone who took the "Medication test"? Also are any of you from out of state?