White Memorial- RN New Grad 2013 - Page 15Register Today!
- Mar 30 by ocenniaI would love to know that also!
- Apr 4 by RCRN13Application is open for august program. I applied today! Good luck to everyone applying
- Apr 4 by daisygirl5I'm wondering when in August it begins....
- I just finished applying as well. I have to say, some of these online applications really leave much to be desired. It's like going clothing shopping but everything is made for the same body shape/size. This part is a little tight, this part is too baggy, and forget about this part--it doesn't fit at all! And because they're just mass produced, it leaves you with no alternative but to try and squeeze into something that doesn't really fit you at all. Does anyone else feel like that?
- Apr 4 by gastro2012yes! i especially hate the applications that don't let you attach anything...there goes my resume and cover letter formatting!
...and whats up with the personality tests at the end? I've taken that same survey/test so many times now. No idea what they really want/are looking for. ughh I really feel like most of the time my application never sees human eyes and gets filtered out by the computer.
- Quote from gastro2012Even though they always say not to come in person, I'm debating starting to do that. Just spend a month touring around the state in my car, insist on seeing HR/nursing recruitment, and dropping off my resumé lolI really feel like most of the time my application never sees human eyes and gets filtered out by the computer.
- Apr 6 by klarityI applied for the position but never received the personality test as of yet? Does that mean I'm already rejected?
- Apr 6 by klarityOh btw, the nurse recruiter said that she already had over 800 applications as of Friday.
- Apr 6 by CTomlinsonThe personality test was the survey at the end of the application I believe!