University of San Francisco ME-CNL Summer 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Apr 11 by donut151For a program that charges this much, you'd think that they'd be a little more on top of it. I've heard back from cash-strapped CSU programs already that start in the Fall.
Does anyone have any idea how well-received graduates of this program are when applying to local new-grad programs? I'd love to do everything I can in advance to have a shot of being accepted into the UCSF new grad program. USF has clinicals there, so I know that helps, but I've heard that the bias against masters-entry students persists in the area.
- Apr 12 by lolibearHi everyone! I just wanted to update that I got a call today around 5pm and I got into the program! Did anyone else hear back? =)
- Apr 12 by JS88Congrats lolibear!!! I also received a call around 4:40pm today telling me that I got accepted into the program. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you!
- Apr 12 by Madrid.navarro2sad8iHi Everyone, I just got a call this afternoon too that I was admitted! I'm still shocked, especially after being rejected from other programs. Everything happens for a reason right?! Super excited though! Now to see if I can make all the pieces of this puzzle fit together. My husband and I currently live in Orange County so this would be a huge change for us! Congrats to you for being admitted as well!
- Apr 12 by AlltoAllHi All,
This is the first time I'm leaving a comment here but I read this thread pretty religiously. I also applied for the CNL program starting this summer and didn't hear anything today from USF. I see that Madrid.navarro2sad8i, you're coming from Orange County. Lolibear and JS88 do you happen to be from out of town as well? I'm (wishfully) thinking that maybe they didn't call everyone today and made sure to call people who would have to make arrangements to move first. :-/
- Apr 12 by AlltoAllPS Congrats to you guys for getting in!
- Apr 12 by JS88Hi AlltoAll, I actually live in San Francisco. Best of luck to you and I hope you hear back from them!
- Apr 13 by MelaninNo call - maybe that means I didn't get in. Ugh, what a bummer! Well, congratulations to everyone who did get in, and I hope they let us know either way. I'm still holding on to the hope that they didn't call everyone yet, or that I'm on a wait list or something. Man, this is tough!