UCSD May 2012 New Graduate RN positionsRegister Today!
- by heynurse! May 16, '12Just wanted to start a thread for UCSD's New Grad RN Program.
Feel free to post any updates or news.
- May 16, '12 by illsince83anybody's application change to referred to hiring manager?
- May 16, '12 by ssaarraahhmy status changed to referred to hiring department.
- May 16, '12 by heynurse!Mine did as well.
- May 17, '12 by MyNameRNMe too
- May 17, '12 by bayareastudent0711me too.
- May 18, '12 by heynurse!What units?
Let us know when you start to hear back for interviews etc!
- May 18, '12 by NurseMandoCommandoMe too. I applied for seven different positions under the new grad postings, but my application for Perinatal L&D/NICU was the one that was referred to the hiring department. This is definitely the one that I would want the most and that I'm most qualified for so hopefully being forwarded is a good sign good luck everyone!
- May 18, '12 by heynurse!Mine changed for Thornton IMU, the others have not changed.
- May 19, '12 by jillrenee1977[Hi everyone,
Mine changed to Referred to Hiring Department on Friday for the Perinatal Program. That is the only one I applied for as I have worked as an L&D nurse but only for 2 months. I am really hoping to get an interview for this position.
Good luck to us all!!! and keep us all posted on you status and interviews :-)