UC Davis Residency March 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on UC Davis Residency March 2013 in California Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi everyone, I just applied to UCD's new grad program for spring of next year and didn't see any...by NurseDippinDots Oct 16, '12Hi everyone, I just applied to UCD's new grad program for spring of next year and didn't see any threads so I though I'd start one. Please post any updates or info you get about the residency!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=792480©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 18,854 Views
- Oct 16, '12 by jomort08Just applied today myself. Hopefully the amount of posts on this thread reflects the amount of applications submitted for this cohort. That way we'll have better chances. Jk. But seriously...
- Oct 17, '12 by StudentNurseCJVHehe... one things for sure that its going to be competitive. They're not here because they're too busy with their applications
Are all you guys from the Cali area? I'm all they way from NY.
And does anybody know if they do phone interviews?
- Oct 17, '12 by NurseDippinDotsYes, I'm from the bay area. I'm hoping it won't be as competitive as the last round but who knows :/
- Oct 17, '12 by StudentNurseCJVYep, ALL new grad residencies are competitive. I hope they take a large cohort.
- Oct 18, '12 by neelieyelikI've been trying to apply. On the 15th I was able to get to the page with the residency job description but whenever I hit the "add job to basket" button the page would freeze. So today I tried again but now every time I click on the link on the Human Resources jobs page that says "All other applicants" (aka non-UCD employees) it brings me to a page that says "Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise... A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details."
Has anyone else had this problem? I've applied to the UCD residency twice in the past so I know I'm not just doing it wrong.....
- Oct 18, '12 by loma510This is my fourth time applying! I hope they take a large cohort. The October cohort was very small due to budget. Good luck
- Oct 18, '12 by StudentNurseCJVTry a different internet browser. You can also try to clear your cache and clear cookies. What browser are you using?
- Oct 20, '12 by nursesmallzYes, they do phone interviews!
- Oct 20, '12 by StudentNurseCJVWow thats awesome. Have you done their phone interview before?