UC Davis Medical Center RN Residency Summer 2013Register Today!
- by msmith2103 Mar 20Hey New Grads! I just wanted to start a post about the upcoming New Grad RN program at UC Davis. I thought it would be nice, and anxiety calming, to start a thread to share about the application process. I just finished my application. I was surprised there were no supplemental questions to fill out. Anyways, Good luck to everyone!
Oh yeah, Anyone else apply for previous cohorts? Maybe you could share some insight into the process. I'm hoping for a transplant position, I LOVE transplant nursing. I spent 2 rotations on a transplant unit in school in Colorado and LOVED it.
- Mar 21 by Charis OngHi, I do not think Transplant is hiring at this time. I have a friend that got hired during the last cohort. The recruiter told me they won't know which units are hiring until close to the start date of the program.
- Mar 21 by obladiI talked to my friend in Transplant too and there aren't currently any openings on that floor . Not sure about the other ones though
- Mar 21 by charis.Changed account names haha.
But yeah it doesn't seem like they will be hiring a lot this cohort.
- Mar 21 by db2xsIs anyone else having a hell of a time trying to get into their system? I keep trying to click onto the job posting to apply and it just sits there and daydreams ...
- Mar 22 by waverunnerQuote from db2xsIt does that rather often. Try hit the back button on your browser then click on whatever it is you are trying to access.Is anyone else having a hell of a time trying to get into their system? I keep trying to click onto the job posting to apply and it just sits there and daydreams ...
- Mar 30 by RandomxPhazesI applied. I'm from Southern California, so I don't know how great my chances are. Best of luck to everyone!
- Apr 2 by loma510I applied to the past cohorts, I landed an interview fall of 201 but didnt get the job. It seems like peds doesn't hire as often. I hope they hire this cohort. good luck!
- Apr 3 by obladiDo we have any idea when we might hear back from them?
- Apr 3 by loma510May they take forever. They have to see what departments will be hiring.