Sonora Regional Medical Center - New GradRegister Today!
- by wreckitralph Dec 4, '12I can't seem to find a thread for the Sonora New Grad positions. I believe they're still taking in applications (til Dec 7th), but they said they'd be calling applicants starting next week.
So post your updates here if you hear anything from them
- Dec 5, '12 by oh.helloAs a hospital under Adventist Health... I am little worried because I am not Christian. Do you know if the pre-employment questions in the beginning determine your eligibility/are weighted heavily? (Example - the questions asking about prayer...) I personally do not mind prayer but I am wondering if they are looking for a specific type of person?
- Dec 5, '12 by wreckitralphwell they do say something like they want someone who will continue their values.
- Dec 11, '12 by oh.hellohas anyone heard from them? news comes out this week supposedly! *crosses fingers*
- Dec 11, '12 by bbaileyRNNo news here. Still waiting...
- Dec 13, '12 by kenderella89Anyone heard back yet?
- Dec 13, '12 by SimplisticRnxStill waiting too. I thought they would be contacting people already.
- Dec 14, '12 by oh.helloNo contact yet, did any one get a call? I hope this doesn't mean we didn't get picked :/
- Dec 20, '12 by bbaileyRNGot my rejection email :/