Sac State Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 26Register Today!
- Apr 11 by VintageSwaggerI am doing a pre-nursing information session Friday with Terri Tallman (the person who sends out acceptance letters) and I will ask her if she has an idea of when she will be sending them out.
And don't worry, Everyone who is in your position checks multiple times a day! Good luck to you all and I will let you know if I find anything out.
- Apr 11 by kaylab13VintageSwagger: Thank you so much! It's nice of you to offer to do that!
- Apr 11 by Nurseinthemaking20Yes, thank you so much. Please do let us know any updates she has. I wish I could attend.
- Apr 11 by Mommato3craziesThank you!! :-) This anticipation is totally overwhelming!!
- Apr 11 by Nurseinthemaking2019 days left guys! I guess it's a good thing I have school and work to keep me busy.
- Apr 13 by VintageSwaggerSo I met with Terri after the information session and it looks like you will all be waiting until the end of the month. There is over 400 applicants to go through this semester. Sorry I don't have better news.
I also talked with her about points and since she is not done yet, she doesn't have a number but it will probably be higher that last semester (62). I was hoping to have more/better news but unfortunately not this time.
- Apr 13 by kaylab13Some news is better than no news! Thank you, VintageSwagger! We're almost there everyone!
- Apr 14 by Nurseinthemaking20I agree, some news is better than none! Thanks for taking your time to help us out with our agony. It seems like this will be the most competitive cycle.
- Apr 14 by Mommato3craziesI really wish we knew what the cut off was!! Ahhhhhh! This is so horrible!
- Apr 14 by Nurseinthemaking20I knoooow! It's driving me crazy. Why does it have to keep getting more and more competitive? Why did they have to get so many applications this time around! I was just telling some younger pre-nursing friends of mine, that they better hurry up, because eventually it's going to be almost impossible to get in!