Pasadena City College RN program - Page 14Register Today!
- I still haven't taken critical thinking..I took this philosphy/logic class that could count as critical thinking to other schools like CSUF and CSUSB so I thought I didn't need English 1C. But those schools want ochem. Now that I realized CSULA doesn't require ochem, they only accept english 1c for the critical thinking part..these prereqs never end. I guess I'd have to take eng1c for winter session at mt.sac to be able to apply for fall next year. I'm also taking the TEAS V Test by the end of this month. I haven't had the chance to really fully study it since I'm taking a summer class. Thanks for the info Good luck on your TEAS by the way!
I just took phil: logic this summer and CSULA takes it!
So you are good.
Thanks and where are you taking the TEAS?
- Ok right? I don't know what English 1c is but its a "university req" eh?
If you look at CSULA nursing homepage then look at admissions you will see the pre reqs.
- English 1C at mt.sac is the english class after the university req. English 1A is composition..and English1C is like composition II.
- Hmm. I don't know. Kinda like an English 101?
I would call because it sounds like you qualify to apply for fall 2012. Call the school of nursing. The lady I talk to was real nice. I mean if you GWT accepted then then you can get your BSN!
- Oh I totally agree. At this rate. So you are applying to pcc for spring 2012 or fall
- I'm applying to PCC and other community colleges for spring 2012. It would be a hard decision if I find out while in the program that I got accepted to CSULA for fall 2012. I guess we'll just see. Do you know when we should find out if we got in or not a PCC?
- 6 weeks after close of application period? I think..