Palomar RN New Grad Program - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 11, '12 by ExPharmaGirlWouldn't you think they cut the applicant pool in 1/2 by initial screening? Throwing out those that chose certain shifts or answered the survey in a non-team oriented manner? But still, even if its 250 people for 10 positions, that's a snowball's chance in hell too.
- Sep 12, '12 by CorianderMine says: "Your application has been reviewed and is being considered for our current openings."
Should I put the tarp down for the melting snowballs?
- And THAT made me laugh out loud! Well, so far we've got 3 snowballs in hell
- Maybe blue ice?
- Sep 12, '12 by twilight_saturnMy application also reads "Your application has been reviewed and is being considered for our current openings"...did they send that to everyone? 4 snowballs...
- Sep 12, '12 by vwgirl22Consider me a snowball too!
- Sep 12, '12 by CorianderIf nothing else, this will be the most hilarious thread ever. *grin*
- Sep 12, '12 by chemincalI guess I'm snowball #6! Did anyone get a response that was different than"Your application has been reviewed and is being considered for our current openings."? Or is everyone receiving this?
Anyone get any other info in regards to the number of applications received? Is it 200 or 500? That's a big difference. Are they hiring 10 or 20? It will be interesting to see how many are interviewed... Keep the posts coming!
- They are hiring 10 and they have over 500 apps. We don't know what the pool was cut down to.
- Sep 12, '12 by aac001Hi guys! I just got an email for an interview next week. It's going to be an hour long interview with 7 other applicants.Good luck to everyone!