National University San Diego- October 2012 Cohort - Page 7Register Today!
- Aug 15, '12 by adele82Quote from zannica22811Was curious what everyone's scores were? Points? My cousin got denied and I'm applying soon. Thanks.
Wahoo!!! I got in too congratulations to all that were accepted and a big sigh....,, we should make a Facebook page for our cohort. Wahoo!
Those of you who were not accepted this time around please have faith. It's a tough road but everything happens for a reason. As my mom always says, "reach for the stars".
- Aug 15, '12 by pulgarcita3425Hi adele82... I think the cutoff for guaranteed acceptation is still 84 overall points. Teas counts 30, essay counts 20, GPA counts 30, and you have 20 point just because you passed your prerequisites the first time to took them. I'm between 87 and 91 points.
- Aug 17, '12 by MakaylaDI was in the mid 90's. I'm not sure what my essay score was, but as I previously majored in English I suspect it was good.
For those of you applying for future cohorts, I suspect your best chance is in the TEAS (as obviously your grades are already decided). National says in the 70s is an acceptable score. That is absolutely insane to me. If your score is that low, take the TEAS over and over until you are above 85. That should definately help secure you a spot.
I agree that we should start a Facebook page. If no one has done that yet I'd be happy to get on it.
Congrats again guys!!
- Aug 20, '12 by zannica22811Wahoo! - this is Cheryl
- Aug 21, '12 by DamianMI didn't find it with the quoted title you gave us, I found this one though: National University BSN Cohort 32. Is this it?Last edit by dianah on Aug 21, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service: may refer to or describe but not provide links to social networking sites
- Aug 21, '12 by zannica22811Damian, I think that is it...... Is there a private group? I am not sure if I clicked on the correct cohort 32 I can't wait to meet everyone in the cohort Thank you whoever set it up!
- Aug 21, '12 by MakaylaDNo, that isnt the rigth page. The one I made is a group, where as that it just a page. Only with a group can you share files and documents. And anyone can "like" a page, whereas a group can be controlled as to who are members.
But it isnt showing up in the search results > . I sent FB a complaint to fix the problem. If either of you want to give it a try with a different title maybe you will have more luck.