MT SAC FALL 2011 or SPRING 2012 - page 4
by Twee_P 11,028 Views | 48 Comments
K, folks, based on the rumor mill, they had to go over 120+ students to get the 60 they need for Spring 11. So originally I went from 910 back in Fall 2009, to 458 to the Spring in 2010, to 265 this past fall. My guess now is... Read More
- 0Aug 22, '12 by vbeck36I just now spoke with a lady in charge of the numbering and so forth..It took me a while to get through to her but she did tell me that they are working out the numbers right now. I applied to the LVN to RN and she said I should hear something by mid October and if I don't hear anything to call. Sheesh! She was very friendly, though. I will keep checking it out. She also said they were processing the 20 students that may or may not be interested in enrollment this Winter.
- 0Oct 6, '12 by barcode120xI just got the "usual" lottery letter and my current seat position is 31. Anyone know if this means that the students for Spring 2013 semester have ALREADY been picked? Or does this letter mean that I MIGHT be in this Spring's semester nursing program (they are currently "lottering" students right now)?
- 0Oct 6, '12 by Jedwards1985Hey barcode120x... I received my letter today also.. (32 on the waitlist). I actually called last week and she said I should get an acceptance letter this Dec... Idk why I received this letter than. Now I'm confused if I'm in or not. I would give them a call to confirm on Monday.
- 0Oct 7, '12 by barcode120xQuote from Jedwards1985Cool, lmk what they say.Hey barcode120x... I received my letter today also.. (32 on the waitlist). I actually called last week and she said I should get an acceptance letter this Dec... Idk why I received this letter than. Now I'm confused if I'm in or not. I would give them a call to confirm on Monday.
I think they send this "lottery" letter just to let you know and all the other students know that they are actually doing the drawing for the program. If they never sent this letter, the department would be loaded with "did I get in yet?" calls daily. I was hoping to get the acceptance letter this month instead of the "lottery" letter to have proof, but it doesn't hurt to wait longer. Hopefully it is FOR SURE that we get in for Spring
- 0Oct 8, '12 by Jedwards1985IM IN THE PROGRAM FINALLY!!! Just talked to --------- and she said if I'm #31 then I will be receiving my acceptance letter mid November. Which means your in too Barcode... FINALLY... I can't wait.Last edit by dianah on Oct 9, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names