Little Company of Mary Torrance 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Dec 4, '12 by cww0911Has anyone received a phone call for interview for the new grad rn L&D position yet??
- Dec 20, '12 by needinfonowMy status still says "under consideration"...
- Dec 21, '12 by Bailey.CI just checked my status for the L & D position, and it also says "under consideration" ... but ... I'm not sure we can trust this form because I applied for the program in July, went to the interview, and was informed by phone that I wasn't chosen, and I just noticed that my status for this one still says "under consideration"
- Dec 21, '12 by cww0911*sigh* well thanks for replying. Guess ill continue to hope i get a call :-)
- Jan 14 by magnolia42Hi All! When are the application periods to apply to Providence Torrance. And will the job board say "new grad" or did you just apply to the RN position desired. I apologize if this is a redundant question. Thank you :-)
- Jan 14 by Bailey.CHi, I dont think there is a defined time period for their postings, I think they just pop up on a moments notice. From my experience they only list new grad positions for a number of hours, so I think its just being in the right place right time. The first time I applied I just happened to check the Facebook CA new grad page while having lunch at a museum, and I decided to just apply right then and there, (my laptop was in my car as luck would have it), and they called for an interview within 2 hours. The second time I didnt get called but the job was only up for 3 hrs or so.
These jobs have "new graduate" in the title...
- Jan 14 by magnolia42Oh wow! Ok! Thank you Bailey!
- Jan 25 by RN12PTLDid Anyone get a call for their march cohort? If so, do you know how the interview process works?
- Feb 1 by ll86Does anyone know if they give ADN's (also with a b.s in a health subject) a chance or do they select only BSNs? thanks!