Just submitted application for Riverside Community College Fall 2013Register Today!
- by MyJazzyStarr Jan 5Hi Everyone,
I was wanting to start a cohort for RCC Fall 2013 applicants. I just submitted my application and am studying for the teas V. Anyone else apply or am I the only one crazy enough to be worrying about it already?
- Jan 5 by MyJazzyStarrThanks! I'm still learning my way around...
- Jan 12 by MyJazzyStarrHi! I think you can retake the test for RCC only if you scored below 62, but the good news is a 62 is all it takes to be able to apply. How is your pre-req GPA?
- Jan 12 by Cande21My GPA is a 3.77 for my pre-reqs. What is yours?
- Jan 12 by Mina E.RCC is on a point system....the higher your TEAS score, the more points you get. Same thing applies to GPA, the higher it is, the more points get.
- Jan 13 by MyJazzyStarrMine is 3.6, I have 3.8 on my other classes. I have the foreign language, and special circumstances points. So, going into the teas I have 50 points. Hopefully the studying will pay off! )
- Jan 13 by Mina E.I've heard that 85/100 is what they have been accepting into the program. Good luck!!!
- Jan 13 by Mina E.Quote from MyJazzyStarrFYI... I applied a year ago and didnt hear back from them until the beginning of May. TEAs were scheduled for mid-May. So you have plenty of time to study.Mine is 3.6, I have 3.8 on my other classes. I have the foreign language, and special circumstances points. So, going into the teas I have 50 points. Hopefully the studying will pay off! )