ITT Tech Nursing- Rancho Cordova - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 21, '12 by erin724I keep trying to post a response but for some reason it isn't posting. My email said we have until July 6th to accept the seat for the class. It did not give me any specifics as to what my rank among the 30 students is. Sorry you didn't get accepted. You still have a chance though and with your score I would think you are close to the top of the waiting list. I know of one other person who accepted their seat. Good luck to you! Who knows, you may get an email of acceptance after July 6th!
- Jun 21, '12 by mluisausiThanks for the info Erin. I would wait till then. That was a helpful info. Congrats to you again. Hopefully I see you there if I get in.
- Jun 23, '12 by MarykdarlingWow ladies!! I didn't get any e-mail notifications with this thread!! Congrats to you Erin... What wonderful news!!! I haven't received any kind of e-mail, so I wont be holding my breath, but keep us updated on your wait list status!!
- Jul 2, '12 by mluisausiHi ladies. Sorry for the late update. I actually got in and started my class today. Its for the march cohort.
- Thanks for the update. I gotta say, I'm pretty frustrated that I scored .7 below you, and wasn't even placed on the waitlist. I wonder if it's because I have so many transferable units. Were you transferring any classes from a junior college? I almost want to call them and ask them what the deal is... I was going to test again in September for the March class to see if I could score higher, but now I'm just frustrated with the school all together! What would you girls do? What you call and try to figure out what's up? Thanks for the advice, and congratulations again to you both!
- Jul 2, '12 by mluisausiI know how you feel right now, but if I were you I would definitely try again for the March class. It's not the school's fault since they get many applicants for 30 spots. It is really competitive. I love the school and the staff are all nice and they really worked with me to get everything set up. I think I got in because somebody had dropped and I already had transferrable units for the first quarter from a junior college, and I guess due to my points too?? maybe... I didn't ask because I was too excited that I got in.. anyway, I had most of the prereqs done but had to repeat psych due to a C that I got at cc. As I was saying, try it out again this September. Don't give up, and try to score higher on the Hesi.
Oh.. and also, I don't think they send emails to waitlisted people until they have a spot available. I'm not really sure because I only found out that I was on the waitlist when I emailed the school. Let me know if you have any question, and good luck on everything.
- Jul 2, '12 by mrsmoore213Quote from MarykdarlingWhy don't you try another school. I applied to Carrington College California Sacramento and passed my test and got excepted. There class starts in October and they go on first come first serve basis. If ITT Tech is a 12 month program and you get into the next March class you would already be finished with school if your at CCC. If you get excepted into the October class it's 16 months and you'll be done 2 months earlier then if you were at ITT Tech.Thanks for the update. I gotta say, I'm pretty frustrated that I scored .7 below you, and wasn't even placed on the waitlist. I wonder if it's because I have so many transferable units. Were you transferring any classes from a junior college? I almost want to call them and ask them what the deal is... I was going to test again in September for the March class to see if I could score higher, but now I'm just frustrated with the school all together! What would you girls do? What you call and try to figure out what's up? Thanks for the advice, and congratulations again to you both!
- Thanks for the comments ladies. I have all my pre-reqs done, and since I only scored .7 below you, I guess I was just surprised there was that much of a difference for such a small percent! I'm really glad that you are liking the school and the program already, that's good to hear.
To MrsMoore...I thought Carington only had an LVN program. The reason why I applied to ITT is because I'm only interested in RN programs... I just don't want to wait around for a lottery! I have all of my pre-reqs done, I just wanna get in and out!
- And ITT Tech is actually a 27 month program.