Everest College Ontario RN program - Page 15Register Today!
- Nov 20, '10 by .:Jewels:.I KNOW were so close!!! i wish the rn program was in anaheim already:/ but i pray to god i get in this time...because the whole process was killer!!!
- Nov 24, '10 by emt_andersonSo today was my interview. And due to a series of unfortunate events my interview went horrible.
To begin I have to drive about 3 to 4 hours with that said, half way to the school my car breaks down, with two hours before having to be there for me interview. Then my cell phone wasn't working and to top it off there was no pay phones around! So after finally someone lends me a cell phone I call for a ride which it takes my parents about 5 hours. I repeat 5 HOURS!! To show up where I am at. needless to say I arrive extremely late for the interview, but luckily they understood my situation and interviewed me anyways before they left. I was just so flustered by then by the events of the day that I don't feel like my interview went well and I didn't answer the questions to the best of my ability. BLAH!
- Nov 24, '10 by BookNurseEMT, if they were willing to interview you after the scheduled appointment, I'll bet they'll take into consideration that you were not at your best. It says a lot for Everest that would accommodate you and also for you, that you followed through after multiple setbacks.
- Nov 24, '10 by emt_andersonI hope so
- Nov 26, '10 by jmiraRNAww I'm sorry emt! That really blows. But you know what you pulled through and showed up so maybe it shows them dedication. Keep your head up high and best of luck!
- Nov 28, '10 by .:Jewels:.sorry emt!!!! that sounds like a total nightmare!! i agree with jmira stay positive!!! good luck
- Nov 29, '10 by jmiraRNThe anticipations getting to me. Its been 4 weeks since my interview and these last few are gonna be the longest! Has anyone started the fasfa process online yet?
- Nov 29, '10 by emt_andersonI did a long time ago!
- Nov 29, '10 by .:Jewels:.oh my goodness jmira...the anticipatons killing me too!! ughhh, i interviewed a few days after you...we're supposed to watch our phone the 1st and 2nd week of dec. right?? let me know when u get called!!! im crossing my fingers for us yupp...did the whole fafsa thing, and applying for a student loan..
- Nov 30, '10 by emt_andersonQuote from .:Jewels:.actually they told me they were gonna be interviewing well into mid december, they told me to expect a call towards the end of december once they are finished with all interviews.oh my goodness jmira...the anticipatons killing me too!! ughhh, i interviewed a few days after you...we're supposed to watch our phone the 1st and 2nd week of dec. right?? let me know when u get called!!! im crossing my fingers for us yupp...did the whole fafsa thing, and applying for a student loan..