Cypress College Wait ListRegister Today!
- by bicke100 May 30, '12So I am currently re-taking pre-reqs and applying to other schools. So since my grades were not so stellar the first time, I decided that I would apply to a wait list school and wait while working to improve my academic standing. I wanted to know if there is anyone who was admitted from the waitlist recently and how long it took? I have heard a lot of different numbers but just curious about the average time. I applied for the first time in Fall 2011.Last edit by bicke100 on May 30, '12
- May 30, '12 by bicke100I really wanted to post this in the CA nursing programs for more responses.
- Jun 1, '12 by dianahDone, thanks for the heads-up!
- Jun 24, '12 by Gizelle22Just curious are you retaking your prereqs cause as far as I've heard you can't swap out grades unless you got less than a C.
- Jun 24, '12 by Gizelle22Oh sorry just read it again I guess you are. I'm not a wait list so have no real concrete advice I've heard anywhere from 2 to 4 years on the wait list but just keep reapplying every Sept. You never know good luck.