CSUSB Fall 2012 Hopefuls - Page 7Register Today!
- Well Ms. ST you will make it in the program..I meant what's you plan B.
- Jan 31, '12 by Victor 3397I took chem 20 at El Camino, but I am not sure if it is equivalent to their two required chem courses. I called CSUSB to check about the chem I completed and the person could not give me any info. She rec I go to CSUSB to have them evaluted, so I guess i have to take the hour and half drive.
- Oi! Have fun. Go early though. Most people drive out of SB.Hopefully you get good news
- Jan 31, '12 by SpiffynessGosh that really sucks. You didn't try emailing? That's how I asked and handled my math class situation. I didn't have to drive out at all to get my class waived.
- Jan 31, '12 by Spiffyness@Dark I dont have a back up career, but if I don't get into a program for Fall then I will be able to finish up a minor in Sociology and then reapply for nursing programs for the Spring semester. funny how I took sociology courses as 'fillers' while taking my Pre reqs and they actually count towards something I would only need 3-4 more classes to finish the minor so I would just do that in the fall
- Interesting. You will get in though, so no worry about back up plan
- Feb 1, '12 by hellowelcome@darkbluephoenix
my overall is less than yours. I took a lot of classes right out of high school and didn't to do so good. even though im an A student now, my old grades are haunting me it's also preventing me from applying to a lot of csu's so im only applying to East Bay and San Bernardino. I'm also applying to 3 ADN programs. I hope at least one will accept me!
- Feb 1, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixSame with me. What ADN you applying to?Looks like the only CSU left for me to have even a chance is CSUSB.Not counting on it though RCC is a really good ADN program. Their graduates always get jobs after. Try applying there. Deadline is Feb 6
- Feb 3, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixThis is my last chance CSU! I pray I make it!
- Feb 3, '12 by SpiffynessGood luck Dark! Has CSULB contacted you yet about your GE course thing?