CSUS Fall '11 Hopefuls....??
- 0Feb 23, '11 by candyapples88Hello!
I was wondering if anyone is/has applied to CSUS for Fall '11. If so, what are your points looking like? How did you do on the TEAS exam (pretty tough huh?) I want to compare info!!!
- 0Feb 24, '11 by candyapples88Congrats on your TEAS score. I think you'll get in! I very doubtful about my admission though. I have a 3.8 gpa, 3 extra points for volunteering, but scored a 81 on the TEAS. I really need to improve my score. How were your study habits because I thought I studied hard, but I guess not well enoguh!
- 0Feb 24, '11 by runningbabyrnI studied for the TEAS by using the study guide for a few weeks before I took the test. What helped me is that I love math, so I scored 100% on that section.
With your high GPA and your volunteering points, I think you have a good chance of getting in. Best of luck to you!
- 0Mar 11, '11 by CalStatePreNursingHello candyapples88! Haha, I'll share mine if you share yours!
Well on their website it said that last year the cutoff criteria for CSUS Fall 2010 was 56 points. The posters above me should not worry too much! You guys seem to be in a safe zone for CSUS.
For me my stats are a bit of a wildcard haha
My Nursing GPA is 3.46
Teas for overall is 91.8%
I hopefully got the full 6 points for optional criteria.
I would have an overall of 63.
- 0Mar 14, '11 by csusfallhopefulHi Everyone,
I'm on pins and needles just like the rest of you. Has anyone heard how many applicants there are for fall 11?
I have a 4.0 gpa and scored 92.7 on the TEAS - I think I have about 86 points.
If anyone has heard how any applicants and how many spaces there are, please post.