CSUN ABSN - Page 14Register Today!
- Jul 16, '12 by happyperson2The letter I received was for the alternate list that stated if a space opened up, they would let me know. If you have questions about your letter, you should call the department...
- Jul 28, '12 by Binky16Hey guys! I'm new to posting and see a lot of you on this thread got accepted to csuns absn program for 2012. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your GPAs and work experience or volunteer experience. I have a BA from UCLA but my GPA isn't all that good (just over a 3.0) but my community college is 3.5 so I'm just wondering if they take the average of them all... I'm just wondering if I even have a shot at csun?!? Any info would be great, thanks,
- Jul 30, '12 by happyperson2hi binky - check your messages
- Sep 4, '12 by mimi21Hi everyone, I too am interested in the ABSN program at CSUN but I'm feeling discouraged as my Undergrad GPA is not very high (3.3). I'm wondering if anyone has gotten accepted or knows anyone that got accepted without a 3.5+ GPA. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
- Sep 8, '12 by UnsungheroFor those who have started the CSUN ABN program in 2011-present, can you provide prospective applicants like me, about your experience thus far in the program? how are classes? expecations? clinicals? test taking styles???
- Sep 19, '12 by futurenurseccHi Everyone!
I just found out about this thread today and I must say, I am happy to say that almost all of you guys got accepted. I hope to be one of you guys soon Just as Binky16 said in the previous post, I was also wondering what all the accepted A-BSN students' status were like regarding cumulative and prereq GPA. To double make sure, theres also no TEAS test required for this program? I hope to hear from one of you guys soon and hopefully you guys will leave a testimonial post to share some experience/tips and shed some light on us future nursing students as well