CSULB Fall 2013 BSN - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 4 by choe.cm@gobeach I wish I knew that before hand thanks for the information! I will apply there if I don't get into CSULB this fall.
- Mar 4 by gobeach2013When I log onto mycsulb, under the admissions tab there's just a link that says "apply for admission." I hope they have my application on file -- I did the supplemental and everything. Does it say the same for you?
- Mar 4 by choe.cmIf you use the link sent by Hope13 you should get an email sent to you. It says:
The current status of your application:
Your application has been reviewed and has been forwarded to the academic department for their review. Every effort will be made to provide you with a timely decision. In the meantime, be sure to check the website of your academic department for departmental deadlines and any additional required documents. Remember to check your email regularly for messages from CSULB regarding admission decisions, any upcoming deadlines or required documents.
- Mar 4 by gobeach2013Oh okay, I always check that lol. I thought we could check on mycsulb too.
- The wait is killing me. The email could come any minute or not until next week! I'm with you gobeach-emails are coming soon!
- Redwards, I remember that you told me you applied to csulb nursing once before. When did they notify you of their decision that time?
- I did not receive an email at all. I was notified in a letter by mail weeks later. Moral of the story: Email=Accepted
- I see, thanks redwards (:
- Here's a link to the spring '12 new student orientation packet