CSULB Fall 2013 BSN - Page 20Register Today!
- Mar 11 by gmo77677For those of you stressed about where you stand just remember the most important thing is that you always keep in mind the "big" picture
- Mar 11 by gmo77677Oooops... wasn't done yet.
It doesn't matter how you get there, just keep your eye on the ball and keep trying--PERSEVERE!!!!
I once faced being alternate #17 and waited for months to be told, not today...it was that same rejection that made me stand up again and give it all I had. I don't know if I'll get in...nothing's for sure, but I'm very proud of myself for trying again and this time I'm on the other side of that list ; )
As we all endure the wait, just give it all you got and let the universe take you wherever you need to be. Go with the flow and sometimes you just have to paddle and steer a little harder to make the ride worthwhile : )
- Mar 11 by lilmissfitI have a 9.23 and I got an interview, so I'm guessing the cutoff is between 9.1 and 9.22
- Mar 11 by lilmissfitI scheduled mine for 1pm. She said I had a 9.23 so that's probably right above the cutoff
- Mar 11 by optimindAccording to my friend, she was told today by you know who this year the cutoff is 9.23 or a bit below that, just like what Lilmisfit was told.
The fact gmo not need to attend the interview again means it's not really that critical right?Last edit by optimind on Mar 11
- Mar 11 by gobeach2013Congrats gmo!!
I knew you would make it (: I can't believe you, redwards and I have received interview invites. Felt like yesterday we were the only ones on this forum lol.
Now I'm just worried that I could be an alternate since the cutoff is 9.2something. We'll just wait and see how it all turns out.
- Mar 11 by gobeach2013Optimind,
From everything I've heard about interviews, it's not that critical and basically a piece of cake (: