CSULA 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Mar 14 by alyssag24No I haven't yet, but it's ok. I've been accepted to one school and have a really good chance of another since I know at least 1 person who declined admission and I am number 2 on the waitlist. CSULA isn't my top choice, but I still would have liked to have it as an option
- Mar 15 by margaritadelsolsorry to hear no interview alyssag24. what is your top choice?
- Mar 15 by margaritadelsolthe eternal question: what to wear to a nursing school interview?
- Mar 15 by alyssag24My top choice has always been either Samuel Merritt or the University of San Francisco. I would love to stay somewhat local and since I'm from Santa Cruz, those two are the closest for me. As for the interview dress attire, if it is not specified, it would be better to be over-dressed than under. So my best option would be to go as business professional, so like a pant suit or skirt/jacket combo. Good luck!!!
- Mar 15 by jcsongI agree with @alyssag24, better to be overdressed than under. I would say go with something formal but also show a little personality
- Mar 15 by superfrykI agree it's better to be over dressed than underLast edit by superfryk on Mar 15
- Mar 18 by jmleeDoes anybody know when the last interviews are/when we will hear back?! Getting anxious!!!
- Mar 18 by e_marieHi jmlee, I am not sure about the last interview date but at the end of my interview I was told that we would hear by the end of the month!
- Mar 18 by MakasiHey guys once you start hearing back let us know so we have an idea of when she started informing everyone.
The waiting game is brutal, but we are almost there with finding out and starting to plan.
- Mar 18 by jmleeOkay, good to know! Fingers crossed! If anyone hears anything let us know