CSU Los Angeles School of Nursing (CSULA Fall 2012) - Page 98Register Today!
- May 11, '12 by Azhanahh. good to know. Thanks kosmic
- May 12, '12 by kosmic2003Any responses from the SoN yet?
- May 12, '12 by joyest72Sigh...nope
I got the courage to walk to the Nursing office building.
But I walked away....
I was scared
- May 12, '12 by kosmic2003hahah joy
- May 13, '12 by Buddyxboi@blue, the upcoming orientation in september is mandatory. if you do not go, you will not be able to attend the program (i'm sure there are exceptions, but this is the basic rule). does this mean there is a spot open for wait-list? i'm not so sure how they will handle no-shows, but it seems odd that they will bring someone in very last minute - even after missing orientation and just 1 day before classes actually begin.
@sirena, i haven't received the physical acceptance letters yet as well. in fact, i'm not even sure if they will be sending one (which is odd).
@kosmic, so will we get a schedule of classes before the actual orientation to get an idea of what we would want to register (like via mail during the summer)? in addition, when you refer to the "mandatory health insurance", the insurance that is included in the student tuition is suffice?
- May 13, '12 by kosmic2003@ buddy You will need the following insurance plans before you do your clinical. Driver insurance, health insurance, and the student liability insurance you will buy before the 1st quarter starts. All this information is going to be in the packet that will arrive some time during summer. Also, we will get our schedule of classes sometime during summer also.
- May 13, '12 by BuddyxboiThanks Kosmic
- May 14, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixAw, Joy!Just go or call the office and ask. It can't be any worse than it is now. At least you will know!
I haven't received squat. As I said, I am probably rejected....oh well....
- May 14, '12 by Sirena80DarkBlue- You just reminded me that I had a dream last night that you got in! It must be a good sign. But then again, I also dreamed that I was taking my poly sci test in the desert, literally in the sand, and didn't see anything wrong with it.
- May 14, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixhahhaha! you and your dreams!
i sure wish i get in! i kept telling the nurses last night to pray that i get good news this Monday.
uhhhh not likely. i just wish they would release SOMETHING, whether its rejection, acceptance, waitlist or whatever!
i hate sitting here wondering