CSU Los Angeles School of Nursing (CSULA Fall 2012) - Page 101Register Today!
- May 19, '12 by karanb1rI got some snail mail today... It's just the first page of the acceptance letter we got in the email.
- May 20, '12 by bellescaSame here!
- May 20, '12 by Sirena80I got mine too. It looks so nice on official letterhead!
- May 21, '12 by kosmic2003I didn't get a letter yet!
- May 22, '12 by kosmic2003Nvm, I got it
- May 22, '12 by onestephHello, I wanted to ask some questions about CSULA nursing program because I got accepted into the pre-nursing program. How long did it take to finish your GE? Also, how competitive is the nursing program, it I will be a student there. I will go to CSULA in the fall. Thanks
- May 23, '12 by kosmic2003I say it was pretty competitve this applicant cycle. Dont quote me, but i think the cut off was around 21-22 points in terms of admission into the program. If you look on the csula SoN page you will see the break down of the point system. Use that as a guide on how to achieve the maximum number of points you can possibly get.
- May 23, '12 by onestephkosmic2003: Did you finish your GE at CSULA?
- May 23, '12 by kosmic2003No pcc
- May 23, '12 by joyest72I received an email saying that I am in the waiting list....
Good relief yet still a bit sad.